Women Clothes Hot Sale – Free Shipping Available,Latest Trends & Online Women’s Clothes Fashion
Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned within 30 days after receiving the shipment.
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
Notes: Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
You can return for exchange within 30 days after receiving the shipment.
To ensure you get the exact exchange you want, please contact us by email and tell us the exact item you want to exchange.
Once the return has been received and accepted by our partner, your refund will be completed via the original payment method, excluding the delivery costs. If you paid sales tax in the original purchase price, this will also be included in your refund. We’ll keep you updated every step of the way. You can follow the return of your package with our courier using the tracking number on your Returns Label.
It is our aim that every item arrives in great condition and we hope you’re always thrilled with your purchase. If you receive an item in a flawed or damaged condition, or if it doesn’t quite match the description on site, please advise Customer Service as soon as possible. Where possible we will arrange for a new replacement to be sent to you or a return for a full refund of the defective item.
After placing an order, you will receive an email from us containing all the details of your purchase. We may also be in touch if we need further information to verify your payment. Once your order is approved, we will dispatch it within 3 business days.
Depending on your location, delivery will normally take 10-15 business days from dispatch. We’ll be sure to keep you updated with tracking information and an estimated arrival date. You can also follow the delivery progress under ‘My Orders’ in your account.
If you order from multiple suppliers, please keep in mind that your items will arrive separately. While we aim to always deliver within the specified times, we aren’t responsible for delays due to customs clearance or failed payment approval.
We hope you’re excited to order your customised item! Due to the nature of this order, manufacturing lead times may vary as it is created specifically for you. Please consult the product page for more information on manufacturing times.
Please note: although customised items have a longer lead time, payment will be taken shortly after you place your order.
1. ABOUT US
We are the .com (“we”, “us”, “our”), and are committed to protecting your privacy.
2. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
3. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT, AND HOW?
When you interact with us, whether by using our website or communicating with us, we may collect the following information about you:
• Information you give us: you may give us information about yourself if you sign up for an account on our website, place an order for products, complete any online forms (such as registration forms, competitions, and surveys), opt in to receive our newsletters and special offers, enter a competition or promotion, participate in social media functions with our website, or correspond with us (by email, telephone, instant messaging apps, social media or otherwise).
Depending on what you provide, this information can include your name, address or location, phone number, email address, date of birth, gender, purchase information, shopping preferences, images and financial information (including your credit or debit card details, although we do not hold them, our payment processors do).
If you register an account on the website, then you may choose to give us your photograph and nickname. From your account, you can also invite your friends to shop at our website (including by email, Facebook, or Twitter). Even though we let them know that we’ve received their details from you, please ensure that you have your friend’s permission before sharing their contact details with us and only forward emails to people you know would be happy to receive them.
• Information we receive from other accounts or sources: we can receive information about you from other sources, such as other accounts (eg. when you use your Apple ID to sign in on our website) or other websites, including data brokers, our partners, social media providers like Facebook and Twitter, advertising networks and analytics partners, and payment and delivery service providers.
By logging into our mobile applications via Apple, Facebook or Twitter, or linking your account on our website to your Apple, Facebook or Twitter accounts, you are giving us permission to obtain certain information and content from these accounts. The specific types of information that we may obtain depends on your settings for that account or website, and will be subject to their privacy policies.
We supplement the data you provide us with data from data appending services such as public or social graph data in order to better serve you with content or promotions. We will append this data to our existing customer account information to better understand customers’ interests and to provide more relevant product recommendations and advertising, to increase our customer’s security when using our website and to comply with our legal obligations, such as sanctions laws. This information may include household size, household income, or profession. This information can be associated with your personal information such as name, email, address, physical address or phone number.
You can see more details about the third parties we use in section 5.
• Information our IT systems collect about you: each time you visit the website, certain information will be created and automatically recorded by our IT systems. That information includes:
§ Device information: the information provided by your device will differ depending on your operating system and device settings (eg. PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, or otherwise), but includes the type of device you have (eg. iPhone 6S or Samsung Galaxy S7), the device’s IP address and location, the browser you’re using, your mobile network provider (for mobile devices), the pages you have visited, your time zone and country location, and crash or download error reports.
• Information we collect in store: we’re always looking for new opportunities to improve your shopping experience and this extends to your experiences in-store. When you visit the Browns Stores, you may have the opportunity to use pioneering technology to enhance your in-store experience. You may also give us information about yourself in-store if you make a purchase using a credit or debit card, complete a survey or questionnaire, enter a competition or promotion, provide us with feedback or otherwise interact or correspond with us in-store or after your visit. Where you use a WiFi-enabled device in-store, certain information may be provided by your device, which will differ depending on your device and settings. The information that may be provided is the type of device you have, the device identifier/media access control (MAC) address, the proximity of the device from the access point, location of the device, and where relevant, when and for how long the device is connected to the Wi-Fi network. You can prevent information being provided by turning off the Wi-Fi feature on your device. We might also register your interactions with the products, in order to enhance your in-store experience by providing you a more personalized service during your visit and after.
Keeping you and your personal information secure is very important to us. We take a number of reasonable steps to try to protect the personal information that you provide, including:
• Using a Transport Layer Secure (TLS) to encrypt the personal data that you send us during the order process (including any financial information such as credit or debit card details).
• Requiring you to establish a unique username and password to access your account on our website.
• Not keeping details of your credit or debit card that would enable any third party to transact using that credit or debit card (such as your CVV number).
• Regularly monitoring our servers and IT systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Unfortunately, despite this, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to or through our website, and any such transmission is at your own risk. In particular, please keep in mind that if you voluntarily disclose personal information through other means of communication than the website in a non-protected environment (such as through email, sms, online messages) then that information can be collected and used by others outside of our or your control.
We use technology such as “cookies” to collect information and store your online preferences. Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page.
We use the following categories of cookies on our website:
§ Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items cannot be provided. These cookies will also inform us, by your behaviour in our website, if we can do business with you and protect us and its customers from fraudulent activities.
§ Performance cookies: these cookies collect anonymous information on how you use our website (eg. we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site) and highlight areas we can improve such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies does not show personal details from which your individual identity can be established. They are also used to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. You may opt-in to these cookies using your browser settings.
§ Functionality cookies: these cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from, language and search parameters such as size, colour or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. You may opt in to these cookies using your browser settings.
§ Targeting cookies or advertizing cookies: these cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third party companies to provide you with more personalised adverts when visiting other websites. You may opt-in to these cookies using your browser settings.
You can withdraw your consent to these cookies at any time through the following options:
• Google Analytics cookies across all websites, please visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
• Any other type of cookies, you can clean the cookies through your browser settings.
Please note that refusing cookies does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the company or companies from which you opted out will no longer deliver adverts tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns, so you may see a greater number of adverts that are irrelevant to you and your preferences.
Terms of Service
The Terms laid down in sections I and III of these terms apply to all Users of the service.
2.1 We provide to users information about the offers on the site. The information provided to the Users by We (inlcuding information about the offers and links to partners websites) have been supplied to We by its Partners. We and its Partners manage their respective websites independently.
2.2 We’re not responsible for the websites of its Partners or any third party websites which may be referred to in the offers (inlcuding by a link). We does not control the design or the contents of the linked pages or their subpages.
2.3 We have the right to modify all or parts of the Offer as they appear on the Site, and to complete them, delete or cease publication of them temporarily or permanently without prior notice.
2.4 The Offers presented by Partners do not represent Offers from We. The Terms and Conditions among the User and We regulate the use of the Service by the User and and do not represent terms and conditions related to the Offers. Agreements related to the purchase of products or services displayed in the Offers constitute exclusively agreements between the User and the Partner.
2.5 If a User, through the Site, shows his interest towards an Offer, the User be redirected to the website of the Partner submitting that offer. Before an agreement between the User and the Partner is concluded, the User will be in charge of verifying with the Partner all relevant information previously provided by the Partner to the website, including all information about the sale price at the sale place.
3. Property rights
3.1 All data, information, search results and texts related to the Site or generated by the Site are protected by Copyright under the Copyright Law. It is forbidden to partially or entirely copy, distribute or modify the information without the express written consent of We. Any unauthorised reproduction, distribution, modification, public access and/or public rendering represents a copyright violation and will be prosecuted under copyright law.
3.2 The Users should be aware that company names, trademarks, logos and/or product designations listed on Partners’ websites are protected under the Copyright law as well.
3.3 The Offers published on the Site only have information purposes and must be used exclusively for non commercial purposes. The Users are not authorized to download the Offer to any device such as computer or any data storage device. The repeated and systematic downloading of parts of the Offers will be equalized to the downloading of a substantial part of an Offer. The printing of the Offer is possible only for (i) non commercial purposes, and (ii) if strictly necessary for completing the purchase of an Offer. Any use of the Offers for commercial purposes is forbidden.
4.1 Even though We guarantees its best effort to only display sound Offers in terms of content and lawfulness, We makes no warranty as to the content, correctness, lawfulness, completeness, quality or suitability of the Offers.
4.2 We does not warrant that products and services displayed in the Offers can actually be purchased from the partners at the published prices.
4.3 Despite the effort of We to provide the Service without technical errors and faults, We owns the right to solve technical problems as and when necessary.
4.4 We does not warrant the functional suitability and compatibility of Partners’ websites, system or programmes that are not part of the Site.
5. Current nature of prices
5.1 We guarantees its best effort so that the prices stated in the Offers displayed on the Site are as up to date as possible and so that the prices stated on the Site are frequently updated. However, since the prices are determined by the Partners, they may change since the most recent update of the Site. In the event of a conflict between the price stated in an offer and the price on a Partner’s website, the actual price displayed on the Partner’s website at the time of the User’s proposed purchase, will be considered as definitive.
5.2 Due to technical reasons it is not possible to update the prices in a real time. It may exceptionally happen that products and/or services displayed in an offer can not be purchased at the price stated on the Site or that the product or service may no longer be available wholly or in a particular variation (including size and colour)
II. General Provisions
1.1 We does not warrant that the Service, the Functionality or the Community are available or accessible without interruption.
1.2 If the causes are beyond the control of We, We is not liable for technical transmissions delays, interruptions, errors, failures of the Service, the Functionality or the Community and the resulting consequences for any User or Member such as loss of data.
1.3 We is not liable for any unauthorised acquisition of personal data of Users or Members by third parties (such as hackers).
1.4 We is not liable for the content, the accuracy, the legality or effectiveness of third party websites that are referenced in the Service and/or the Community.
1.5 We is liable, without restrictions, for its intentional or gravely negligent behaviour.
1.6 We is liable for slight negligence – except in cases of personal injury or death – only when essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) are infringed. Cardinal obligations are those essential contractual obligations which are fundamental in the relationship with the user for their nature and purpose or whose fulfilment enables the proper execution of the agreement, and to which the User is expected to comply. In this case the liability of We is limited to typical and foreseeable damages.
1.7 Apart from conditions of unlimited liability laid down in the previous section II.1.6., any liability for indirect and unforeseeable damage and lost profits is excluded in cases of simple negligence.
1.8 Regardless of the legal nature of the claim, We is not liable beyond that provided in these terms.
1.9 The limitations or exclusions of liability in sections II.1.6, 1.7 and 1.8 do not apply to the cases of objective liability determined by law or in case of liability of We arising from the violation, depending on fault, of a contractually assumed warranty.
1.10 When the liability of We is excluded or limited, such exclusion or limitation of liability also applies to personal liability of its officers, employees, representatives and agents.
2. Final provisions
2.1 These terms and the legal relationship between the User and We are regulated by Italian law.
2.2 If any provisions of these terms is or becomes invalid, this does not affect the validity of other provisions. In this case the parties shall replace the ineffective clause by a valid clause which most closely reflects the ineffective clause in legal, economic and factual issues.